Stickman Fun Stickman Fun

Not bad for beginner stuff

It's kinda "hokey" but it's got good SFX and decent animation for stick figures. Really cartoon-y sound but it had a charming quality to it, like the sound you'd hear on really old cartoons.
Nice work

S-T responds:

Well as long as people like it! Thank you!

Phalanx Phalanx

Nice

It's abstract with a weird old school gaming feel, like I just got thrown in the middle of a game of tetris. This would nice work even if it took a month to make. Well done

ZenMicroClock responds:

Thanks a lot for your review! I'm happy to see that you liked it.

Religion & Politics Religion & Politics

Holy Crap

Wacky, with very nice prose

INKTD INKTD

Not bad

But why do the enemies not follow the path in path mode?

College game! College game!

ehh...

Feels like you made an attempt, but you've got some SFX issues (on the basketball thing) and there's just not much to it besides some generic puzzles. I suppose it does demonstrate a rudimentary knowledge scripting, but I have to rate this low because this is not a good portal submission.

Sim Starbase Sim Starbase

Addicting

I have to admit that I played this game for 45 minutes straight. Great fun and wonderfully addicting,

Nice work for 24 hours

Gavin A - Night Gavin A - Night

Neat

Very bouncy beat with some very skillful use of reverb. As much as I like the reverb effects, it feels like the really overpower the mix from about 0:50 to 1:20. During the little break following this period though, these effects seem to flow really well and add some interesting texture to an otherwise strictly melodic break.

Nice work,
4/5, 9/10

Trey

Rucklo - Lagerkvist (9) Rucklo - Lagerkvist (9)

Awesome

It puts me at such unease, in a good way

Rucklo - Kojima (8) Rucklo - Kojima (8)

Ahh...

The sweet sound of a mind expanding or something like that. All of these loops you have posted are absolutely amazing and this one is no exception. Excellent work!

The United Communist Republic The United Communist Republic

It kinda reminds me of the C&C Red Alert series. Nice work

Gamers-Gear responds:

Yeah I'm a huge C&C fan, so it's not a big suprise really if you know me in person, haha.

Thanks